What is Life coaching?
Many of us have dreams we are not pursuing or areas of our lives that we find stressful or want to change.
If you are not fully happy in some area of your of your personal or work / professional life, Life Coaching could be your answer.
Life coaching and personal coaching are interchangeable terms - they mean the same. Life coaching aims to draw out a person's potential rather than putting in aims and knowledge from outside. It develops rather than imposes. It reflects rather than directs. Effective life coaching is a form of change facilitation - it enables people, rather than training them. Life coaching is reactive and flexible - it allows for personal transition on an individual basis. Coaching of this sort makes no assumptions - it's not judgmental, nor is it prescriptive or instructional.
How does it work?
"If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got!" Anon
The message is clear: if what you're doing isn't working, do something different!
Life Coaching gives you the opportunity and time to find out exactly what is going on in your head and your heart. This paves the way for you to make more choices for what it is that you want in your life and you will become more aware of what may be holding you back from achieving what you want.
Guided and supported by an experienced life / personal development coach, Life Coaching gives you time to think and explore this.
Book for a Life Coaching Taster Session that will last between 60 – 90 minutes at Westoe Practice, South Shields.
How it can help you?
These are some of the benefits that working with a life and personal development coach can provide for you:
- Creating and managing change in your life - either forced or chosen
- Providing ‘laser-like focus' for your future
- Planning, prioritising and generating action plans
- Raising your confidence and self-esteem
- Identifying and removing limiting beliefs
- Balancing work and life activities
- Increasing motivation and energy
- Enhance your overall wellbeing
- Establishing career and business development / changes
- Provide you with supportive yet disciplined partnering
- Implementing your action plans